Anthony is a Melbourne-based Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgeon, focussing on disorders of airway, voice and swallow, as well as general ENT for adults and children, including nasal obstruction/sinusitis, sleep apnoea, salivary gland and thyroid disease, as well as hearing loss.
After completing his Medical degree at the University of Melbourne, he obtained a Diploma of Surgical Anatomy then went on to complete his ENT training, receiving his Fellowship Certificate from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Anthony then went on to complete two overseas fellowships in the United Kingdom. With a particular interest in disorders of the voice box and trachea, he achieved a Royal College of Surgeons England approved Fellowship in Laryngology at the National Centre for Airway Reconstruction in London, followed by a further Fellowship focusing on voice and swallowing disorders whilst concurrently maintaining his general ENT skills in adult and paediatric otorhinolaryngology.
Anthony is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Mr Anthony Rotman’s particular clinical interests include:
• Throat problems, including voice, breathing and swallowing troubles
• Nasal problems including blockage, allergy, bleeding, sinus disease
• Snoring/Sleep apnoea in adults and children, including tonsil and adenoid surgery
• Hearing loss and ear troubles in adults and children
• Neck lumps and thyroid disease
• Salivary gland problems
Consultant at Monash Health