Mr Andrei Cornoiu is an Orthopaedic Surgeon focussing on the Foot and Ankle. Andrei graduated from Monash University in 1995 and completed his Orthopaedic Surgical training in 2007.
Having worked as a Trauma Orthopaedic Fellow at the Austin Hospital, he pursued further training in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty in Belgium and the UK, returning to Melbourne to complete further advanced training focussing on the Foot and Ankle.
- Bunion correction surgery
- Toe correction surgery
- Ankle Arthroscopy and ankle ligament reconstruction
- 1st Metatarsophalangeal fusion
- Management of foot and ankle arthritis
- Ankle replacement
- Foot tendon and ankle tendon surgery
- Management of Rheumatoid feet
- Management of Morton’s Neuroma and Plantar Fascilitis
Trauma: Ankle fractures - Distal tibia fractures - Calcaneal fractures - Foot fractures - Achilles Tendon repairs