Dr Charles Chou is a board-certified Specialist Pain Medicine Physician accredited by the Faculty of Pain Medicine under the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists. He is a member of the Neuromodulation Society of Australia and New Zealand, and also participated in the pilot Procedure Endorsement Program innovated by the Faculty of Pain Medicine to solidify his clinical expertise in a wide array interventional management of pain, such as nerve blocks, epidural treatments, joint injections, radiofrequency ablations, spinal cord stimulations as well as intrathecal pump implantation and management.
Dr Charles Chou is also a Rehabilitation Medicine Consultant Specialist accredited by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine. As a dual-specialist – Dr Charles Chou is able to utilise the combination of his clinical expertise in both fields to deliver gold standard interdisciplinary pain management care and programs.
Dr Charles Chou provides his service from the Gold Coast through to northern New South Wales.
- Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Complex Spinal Pain
- Shoulder Pain, Chronic Hip and Knee Pain
- Persistent Post Operative Pain, Post-Laminectomy Pain (previously known as Failed Back Surgery Syndrome)
- Refractory Neuropathic Pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cancer Pain, Oncology Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic/Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Medical Objects referrals - Dr Charles (YI-AN) Chou