Dr Farid Meybodi is a Breast Oncoplastic, Endocrine, and General surgeon. He is a Staff Specialist at the Westmead Breast Cancer Institute and is a Clinical Lecturer at the University of Sydney.
His expertise centres around breast reconstruction and utilisation of oncoplastic techniques for management of breast cancer.
Farid is a lead researcher on multiple projects focused on improving the outcome of breast reconstructive surgery.
• Breast conservation surgery
• Nipple-sparing mastectomy
• Immediate breast reconstruction
• Delayed rbeast reconstruction
• Breast reduction
• Male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
• Surgical conditions of thyroid and parathyroid gland
• General and laparoscopic surgery