Mr Hanu Chouhan is Colorectal and General Surgeon who focusses on minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopic and robotic Surgery. His expertise and experience is in treating a wide range of colorectal and general surgical conditions.
Mr Chouhan speaks fluent Hindi and Russian.
Dr Chouhan completed all general surgical training in South Australia, becoming a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) in 2013. He subsequently dedicated four additional years to advanced training and research in Colorectal Surgery (at Royal Adelaide hospital, Monash Health, Gold Coast University Hospital, Cleveland Clinic in the U.S.A. and then successfully completed robotic surgery fellowship at the Korea University, Anam Hospital.
• Laparoscopic Minimally Invasive and Robotic Colorectal Surgery
• Laparoscopic and Open Hernia Repairs
• Management of Colorectal Cancer
• Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Rectal Prolapse and incontinence surgery
• Management of Perianal Conditions - Haemorrhoids, Fissures & Anal Fistulae
• Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, Polypectomy
• Haemorrhoidal Banding, Haemorrhoidectomy, Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation
• Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
• Management of Benign Soft Tissue Tumours, Lipomas & Appendicitis
• Pilonidal Sinus and Abscesses