Dr Nedal Katib completed his Vascular Surgery Training through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, which took him to South Australia, New Zealand and New South Wales.
He also completed a further fellowship in Belgium in advanced Endovascular and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Originally born in Melbourne, his career path has taken him all over the world including Dubai UAE and graduating from the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland in Dublin before returning to Australia to continue on his surgical career. During his training he also completed his Masters in Surgical Anatomy at the University of Sydney and his United States Medical Licensing Exams.
His current positions include Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon in Prince of Wales Hospital NSW, St Vincent’s Hospital NSW.
He also has a commitment to academia and teaching currently a conjoint lecturer at the University of New South Wales Medical School and also an ongoing commitment to research and clinical trials at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
Dr Nedal Katib is committed to an approachable and thorough attitude in his practice.
• Aortic Aneurysms and Aortic Dissections
• Aortoiliac Occlusive Disease
• Lower Limb Arterial Occlusive Disease/ Peripheral Arterial Disease
• Upper Limb Arterial and Venous Disease: Thoracic Outlet Syndrome-Raynauds Disease
• Diabetes and peripheral neuropathy/Diabetic foot ulceration
• Carotid Artery Disease and Stroke
• Venous Disorders: Varicose Veins-Venous Incompetence-Spider Veins-Venous ulcers-Pelvic venous congestion and pelvic venous incompetence-May-Thurners disease-DVT and PE