A/Prof. Raphael Hau is an Orthopaedic Hip and Knee Surgeon, consulting and operating at Knox Private Hospital, in Box Hill and consulting at Ringwood Private Hospital.
Graduating from the University of Melbourne in 1992, A/Prof. Hau has been practicing as an Orthopaedic surgeon since 2004 and is available to treat patients and assist General Practitioners with the management and care of their patients.
• using minimally invasive techniques and a rapid recovery program to allow quick return to function
• using robotic assisted technology and patient specific instrumentations to allow optimal alignment
• Revision hip and knee replacements surgery
• Knee arthroscopy and ACL reconstruction
• Upper & lower limb fractures, Achilles rupture repair