Dr Sanjay Joshi is an orthopaedic surgeon who focusses on trauma, general orthopaedics and arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
After completing basic medical training in Mumbai, India, Dr Joshi went on to undertake his orthopaedic training and education in India, South Africa and Australia. Dr Joshi worked in private practice in South Africa as a general orthopaedic surgeon for 10 years before migrating to Australia in 2005 where he took a position as staff specialist with Queensland Health and qualified as a Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
• FRACS, Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
• CIME, Certified Independent Medical Examiner from American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME)
• FCS, Fellow of College of Surgeons (South Africa)
• MS. Master of Surgery (Bombay University)
• D-Orth, Diploma in Orthopaedic Surgery from College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bombay
• MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Bombay University
• SSO Specialist Service Officer Royal Military College of Australia